Friday, February 26, 2010

I have problems of hair loss,dandruff,thin hair & no hair growth.Can u give solution ,if it's home remedys it

If u will give me home remedys it will be better for me.My hair is dry thats why i can't leave it free.I want a silky hair.


Plz give me solution.I have problems of hair loss,dandruff,thin hair %26amp; no hair growth.Can u give solution ,if it's home remedys it
I\'m not Asian, but people from my ethnic backgrounds are also notorious for having thick hair. My dad\'s an Irishman with coarse red hair and my mom\'s a Mexican with typical mestizo brunette hair...lethal combination for uber-thick and heavy hair. So, my question is, even though I\'m not Asian, my hair is much more thick than what the average Caucasian stylist is used to dealing with, but Asian stylists are used to dealing with thick hair aren\'t they? But then, my hair isn\'t bone straight either...my natural hair is straight, but not bone straight, and I like to have curl put into it.for more pls refer to http://www.aawoman.netI have problems of hair loss,dandruff,thin hair %26amp; no hair growth.Can u give solution ,if it's home remedys it
Washing hair with a weak solution of salt cleans the scalp, cures dandruff and prevents hair loss.Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
if you wash your hair every day with soap first and then with shampoo and lastly with conditioner.and put hairoil in your hair after you have washed your hair.it will help reduce dandruff.
Try wheatgerm oil, mixed with a little lavender. About a tablespoon full, rub into your hair half an hour before washing. Shampoo well, then rinse. Shampoo again if residue still remains, then condition.
Maybe you could try beer , my auntie does it , because it contains yeaste known as a protein , protein it what helps our hair fingernails etc grow.





If not , maybe you could change your diet to have more calcium iron and protein etc that could be another problem.





Or have you recently dyed it or apply heat constantly like blowdrying or straightening , maybe you need a hair cut to rid of the dead hair.
use castor oil...


it'll make your hair grow faster and it would lessen hair loss and it would also thicken your hair...
well for Hair Loss U must Drink Boil Spinach water its good for hair Growth %26amp; it Minimises Hair Fall.





Then For a Better Hair Growth Take any Brands Hair oil Heat it Up in a vessel Then Put Lots of Curry Leaves in It.


As the Curry Leaves turn Completely Black remove it from the Oil.


Then keep Oil Ur Hair Whenever Necessary.


This Removes the Dandruff %26amp; helps in Hair Growth.





Most important never take a bath with ur Dry hairs always Oil ur hair 1 hour before having a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment